Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Up and Running

Amy Butler Decor Rose Brown

Amy Butler Wild Flowers Navy


Amy Butler Daisies Indigo

Amy Butler Mosaic Rose

Anna Maria Horner Cathedral Dusk


So I have been working on bags and MUCH more. So busy I have not had time to update this blog. Please forgive me. However, I have moved forward w/ my "business" if you call it. You can buy my bags right from this blog by clicking on my etsy link to the right and a new addition...you can now buy adorable fabrics from my other etsy shop at the link to the right.

I have found that at times it is hard to find just the right adorable designer fabric. Either you don't know where to look or there is not a store in your area where you can find anything cute. So now I am offering you ALL a chance to buy right here. Currently I have 7 listings for fabric. Please check them out.

The other option is...you can leave a comment on this blog for the fabric that you like and I can make one of my below bags just for you-----CUSTOME MADE! There are a couple combinations and more to come. If this is of interest to you just leave a comment or email me at hilarybrookecollection@yahoo.com I will be happy to work with you on making the PERFECT bag.

Keep checking back as I will be posting new projects I am working on...ties...wipe cases...nursing covers...and more new bag designs. Busy Busy Busy!!!

No comments: