Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Bag Season

I have been sewing in my sleep these days. I appolojize that I have not posted any bags for sale, however I have been bulking up my inventory for a sale at my mother's home this coming Thursday. However, everything that is for sale this Thursday can be reproduced and sold as well. I will be posting what I have for sale in the next few days. Thank you for being patient. This working mom and football widow has been very busy, but am hoping things slow down. Be on the look out for more bags to come.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in any one of the bags (hilarybrookecollection@yahoo.com). Or if you have any questions. I will be posting the dimensions of the different size bags and the pictures will be detailed.

No comments: