Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back to Blogging...

This poor neglected blog.  It has been extremely long to even think about the last time I blogged on her.  But it is time to get back on the saddle again and back to blogging.
Hilary Brooke Collection has come a long way in the last several years.  I guess since my little Eli was born.  Once Eli was born on March 13th in 2010 (almost) 2 years ago I stopped working full-time as a Registered Dietitian.  I decided to stay at home full-time with my growing family and work on growing my small business.  Don't get me wrong...I love being a dietitian and I still work about 3 days per month, but my family only happens once and these growing/learning moments for my boys only happen once.  So for us it was our decision for me to stay at home.  And it has been a true blessing.

However, since that time our business has grown and lots has been happening over here at HBC.  We launched a new website.  If you have not had a chance to check it out please stop on by!  Just click HERE and you will see what a great job our web-designer has done.  Our web-designer is my brother.  He does a great job and we appreciate all the sweat and tears he has poured into our site.  Thanks Jamie!

We have also created more products.  Products that our customers have loved.  Here are a few...
 The "Rococo Bag" which was named by one of our very own customers.  Thanks again Heidi.
 The iPad Case  - -since we are now and iPad family

 The iPhone/Smart Phone case...fits most all smart phones, all iPhones and iTouches

And the child/toddler hooded towels. 

Many products have been improved and added since I last wrote but I guess these are the most recent. 

One product I wanted to talk about in this post is our "Easy Does It" Toddler Velcro Belt.  It is one of my favorite products and one that my boys use every day. 



This belt is perfect for potty-training to keep those pants up after the diaper is gone.  Perfect for those skinny kids who keep getting taller but their waist stays the same.  Perfect to add a little accessory to the "little ones" wardrobe.   
 Bes part about these...THEY CAN DO THEM ALL BY THEMSELVES!

These belts come in sizes 2T- size 10.  You can see the sizing HERE.  We make many styles and patterns and now you can even CUSTOMIZE creating your very own personal belt.  And you are in luck...being the month of LOVE...These belts are Buy One Get One 50% off!  Just use the code "BOGOBelts" at check out and you get the deal!  Hurry before February ends...once February ends so does the sale!
Thanks for tuning back in...and thanks for being interested in HBC.  I hope to start a new and keep this blog more up-to-date on the happenings, but with 2 boys under the age of 5 and a baby girl coming in May, it gets kind of crazy around here.  We have new fabrics both cotton quilt weight and some knits will be arriving both on-line and in our ETSY shop very soon.  You can also follow us on TWITTER or on Facebook.
-Hilary

No comments: